The Würth Group, Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, was created by Adolf Würth, in the city of Künzelsau, in Germany, in 1945, after the World War II. After his death in 1954, his son, Reinhold Würth, current chairman of the board, took the Company over. He transformed the screws store with the sales volume of € 80,000 in a Group of companies with annual sales volume around € 8,6 billions.
Currently more than 400 companies in 84 countries form the Würth Group, with the support of approximately 62,500 employees worldwide, being that from this total, more than 30,000 sales representatives. Besides, more than three million of customers trust in the Würth Group and in its extensive line of more than 100,000 products. The Würth Group also includes factories, hotels, a small airline and financial institutions in Switzerland and in the Netherlands.
Its annual billing is around € 8,6 billions. "Be where the Customer is, Würth will always be ready to serve him".